FINDING YOUR PERFECT FIT!
Choosing the right sizing for little feet is important but doesn't need to be tricky.
Use the guidelines below and we are always happy to help, so please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- When trying on Pretty Brave baby shoes, check there is about a fingers width of wiggle room between big toe and the end of the shoe.
- You should be able to squeeze your pinky finger in between the back of the shoe and your baby's heel.
- If your baby's foot falls in-between the sizes, select the larger size.
- Babies can't tell us if something is bothering them, so as with any shoes, check for signs of irritation after a days' wear.
- Children's feet grow quickly, so check your baby's foot at least every few months to make sure their shoe size hasn't changed.
PRETTY BRAVE BABY RANGE
|SHOE LENGTH (cm)||11cm||12cm||13cm||14cm|
Baby Range Sole:
Sizes S and M feature a soft-sole made from non-slip suede.
Sizes L and XL feature a flexible rubber sole with trim.
CHILD ELECTRIC BOOT
|INSOLE LENGTH (cm)||13.9||14.9||15.9||16.9||17.9||18.9|
|MAX FOOT LENGTH (cm)||13||14||15||16||17||18|
CHILD XO TRAINER
|INSOLE LENGTH (cm)||14||14.7||15.3||16||16.7||17.3|
|MAX FOOT LENGTH (cm)||13.1||13.8||14.4||15.1||15.8||16.4|